Hello, I am Anna. I was born and have lived in Iowa my whole life. I currently reside in West Des Moines with my husband Joe! I love it here (yes I have traveled outside of Iowa). Iowa has great people, lots to do, well maintained, and I love having all 4 seasons, even the cold ones! I have one 94lb chocolate labradoodle, name Milo. Joe and I were told that he would grow to 65lbs; they were wrong! I enjoy spending time with family, friends, and being outdoors. I have a love for reading and trying just about anything. I believe strongly in two things, being happy and being kind.
The Stuff You Really Want to Know
I am a Licensed Esthetician and Tattoo Artist in the state of Iowa. For over 7 years I worked at a popular salon and spa in West Des Moines. I did just about everything on the spa menu including facials, massages, waxing, microderms, chemical peels, makeup, and eyelash extension and I loved every minute of it! In 2013 I started doing eyelash extensions and fell in love with this wonderful service that makes women feel absolutely beautiful! I realized while doing eyelash extensions that I had a very steady, controlled hand. I was very precise, and I didn’t mind the tediousness of doing lashes. In fact, I like it! It was qualities like precision, dexterity, patience, and attention to detail that lead me doing Microblading. When I found Microblading I fell in love again! For years, I have listened to women tell me everything that was wrong with their brows including the time it takes them to ‘fix’ their brows in the morning. Now, there is a way to semi-permanently fill in and shape your brows creating a realistic look! Lashes and Microblading are my passion! In 2015 I opened my studio focusing just on lashes and brows! I love providing a simple service to women that enhances their natural beauty while cutting down or eliminating the time they would spend getting ready in the morning!
Now Let’s Get Technical
I am a total junkie for learning new things. In fact if there was a career called professional student, that’s what I would be! This is why I love the beauty industry. It’s always changing, better ingredients, new advancements, new trends, and new techniques. So besides the countless research I preform on an almost daily basis, this would be my technical Licenses and certificates
- Certified PhiBrows Artists- International and Most Prestigious Microblading Academy in the world
- Microblading Mentorship under Kler Rosenberg- 1st Master Artist to bring Microblading to the US
- Advanced Microblading Training with Kler Rosenberg- PhiBrows Academy
- Certified in Ombre and Powder Brow Specialist- Deluxe Brows
- Certified Volume Eyelash Technician- Shavasana Eyelash Extensions
- Licensed Tattoo Artist in the State of Iowa
- Licensed Esthetician in the State of Iowa
- Ceritified in Multi-Media Makeup from Faces Etc. of MN, Premier and State Certified Multi-Media Makeup Academy